Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Maestro in action

For a late Christmas present to ourselves, Brad and I got a video camera.  After about a month of figuring out how to work it, how to put the videos on our computer and then onto our blog.....well, it was a process but I finally figured it out. 
Here is one of MANY  videos we have to share with you all.  

I present to you all, Addison!   She will playing a personal composition of a dramatic piece she calls "AHHH"!

Enjoy!



4 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Wonderful music!

The Whitley Family said...

She is a natural. Glad I was able to attend one of her masterful performances in person. Wow, such an amazing performer. LOL! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sure wish we had kept that old antique piano! ;-)
Maybe she'll be in marching band, Brad!
Grandma Jan

Laurie R. said...

Way to go, Addison! You've definitely got the gift!