Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello GOD!

On December 28th, Addison was baptized at my church I grew up in. Not only was this day special to Addison, but it was the same day 6 years ago Brad and I said our vows in front of God in the same exact church. God is good!
It was a beautiful ceremony, I have to say it took me A LOT to keep it together (can only imagine what I will be like at her wedding!.... YIKES!) When Brad and I took the class to educate ourselves on the true reasoning of why we wanted Addison Baptized I was brought to tears to realize we are introducing her to God, removing her original sin and showing her how to grow up with God as her Father. WOW! I think this is the most precious gift Brad and I can give to our little girl.

What a beautiful day!  Thank you to ALL of our family who supported us in your presence that day. 





5 comments:

The Whitley Family said...

and what a beautiful day it was.... Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to witness it. It truly was an awesome day.

The Blake Family said...

What a beautiful picture of her in the middle! I remember Jackson's dedication day...such a special day. May you have as much fun and may you experience many blessings as you watch Addison learn about being a child of God. It is so neat to watch Jackson learn about Jesus and hear him talk about Jesus.

ccccmcrosby said...

congratulations. i'm glad it was such a wonderful day! that's amazing that it was your anniversary, church, etc. she looks like the angel she is. love that second picture!

Laurie R. said...

Such beautiful pictures! We are so happy for you all.

Langford Family said...

Ang, I felt the exact same way when we had Jack Baptized. What a special day.