Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where in the World.....

As I type we are currently at Langley AFB in Virginia.  We arrived tonight to do a little house hunting before we settle here for three years come May.  We jumped in with two feet once we hit American soil.  We celebrated the Holiday's with both sides of the family in IL, purchased two cars, celebrated Addison's Baptism, celebrated our 6 year anniversary, attempted to relax and instead we both got sick, should I go on??   Brad is headed to FL the end of the week and I will head back home for a little bit more time to visit....SO our running around has yet to really end. BUT, I am finally getting time to update you all on our life thus far (yep this is about it so far, not too exciting I know), more stories to come with pictures!  Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

The Whitley Family said...

Glad you made it to Virginia ok. Can't wait for you to come back home and we'll miss you Brad! Good Luck house hunting. I'm sure you will find something great. Love you all!

The Blake Family said...

Oh, so sorry you were sick! Glad to here that you all made it safely back to the US! Have a lovely rest of your time with family.

Sara said...

Hey there! When are you coming to Florida?