Yes, you are reading her shirt correctly, it does say "I'm going to be a big sister"
Not a huge surprise to most of you I am sure, but it did come as a happy surprise to us.
Come September 9-ish we should be welcoming our second little Darling.
To answer those standard questions......
~NO we are not going to find out boy or girl, we LOVE surprises, obviously!
~I am currently 21 weeks along and feeling great.
~I was pretty tired and queezy the first trimester, not sure if that had something to do with
playing around with a 6 month old or the new baby....
~Yes, your math is correct, the little ones will be about 15 months apart....God always has a plan!
It was fun to be able to tell Brad's parents, sister and my Mom in person and see the reaction as we were unable to do this with Addison. We are enjoying being back stateside that is for sure, especially with this new addition coming soon.
12 comments:
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Hi Angie! My mom had sent me this blog site of yours quite some time ago, and I LOVE looking at all the cute pictures. I just figured out how to post comments on here, hence the reason I have yet to comment till now! : ) Congratulations on your wonderful news! I am very happy for all of you and wish you a wonderful pregnancy!! Hooray for another Darling : )
Hugs,
Maria
Fabulous news!!! Good is good, indeed. What a sweet gift to have your kiddos so close in age! And that you are so far along! Children truly are a gift of life, from the Giver of Life. We love you!
And did I read that right? Could this be a 9/9/09 baby?
Oh how wonderful!!!! I am so very excited for all of you! Cody and his brother are 14 months apart...and the best of friends! Congratulations!!
Yea! Congrats, what a blessing!
Congratulations on Baby #2! We will love you no matter what you come out as. We just wish all of you a happy & healthy pregnancy & an even happier & healthier little baby.
p.s. It was really good to see you and hopefully we will be able to come and see you this fall.
LOVE YA!
Yay! We are excited to welcome a new Darling cousin in September!
We miss you guys!!
Love,
Morganne, Jack, Matt & Becca
wow! congratulations! hope you are feeling great. my birthday is sept 8th, so i'll be routing for that. keep me posted if you need anything. all the best!
cindy
CONGRATS!!! That's great news guys!!
Yeah so excited for you guys! I need to keep up with my blog reading!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and miss you here in Okinawa!!
Love, Rachel Broom
Post a Comment