Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back on-line

O.k....well I guess I have been online all this time but I wanted to take time off from the blogging world (although I still stayed updated with everyone else's lives) and am ready to get back on board for those of you willing to keep updated I guess.

We have had a fun few months, not too eventful, just relaxing enough and some fun stories and pictures to boot.  Instead of throwing out a LONG e-mail of it all I will slowly get you all caught up.

First I would like to welcome you all to our new living arrangements for the next few years at Langley AFB in Newport News, VA.   My Mom, Addison, Bailey and myself headed over from FL April 2 to get settled in before Brad finishes out of FL this next week.   Brad sent us a beautiful flower arrangement to help welcome us home and brighten up our rooms as they were pretty covered in one big mess.





We are so far enjoying being home owners and I LOVE being able to do yard work on our own yard, silly I know.  The little things in life...  Bailey loves the fenced backyard, her first since we got her as a puppy, no more tie outs for her!  Addison enjoys the grass between her toes and loves her new swing Nana put up for her.  


We got a surprise visit from Brad last week which was so perfect!  He got to help out ticking away at our to-do list  and of course it was wonderful to have him 'home', even if it was for a short time. 


Now what fun would moving in be if the little one could not join in.  Here she is playing with our Halloween box, she had a hoot with the wigs as did Nana and I watching her try them on. Also, where else to put a on-the-go gal other than let her go silly in her jumper which she just loves.  





 So, we are finally settled for a while now and loving it. More about Addison's new accomplishments, family news, fun times in FL and our on-going adventures as home owners to come, so please be patient and check in once in a while  =-)




6 comments:

Heather and Scott said...

Your house looks beautiful! And Addison is soooo cute!! Hope you guys are enjoying Va! We plan on being there in June, and we'd love to meet Addison!:)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to give you all hugs next week!! Safe travels!

Fisch Tales said...

It's great to see you and your adorable family again. Congrats on the beautiful home!

The Blake Family said...

Great to "see" you again!! Glad that you are enjoying home ownership...it is so fun! Addison looks like she is adjusting to her new home!! Hope things continue to go well.

Elizabeth said...

YAY for finally being HOME! Wow, Addison just keeps growing and changing...so much even since we saw her not long ago! Hope to visit you all next time we're in VA to see my parents in Williamsburg!

Laurie R. said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new home! I love all the pictures. Addison is so precious! Looks like she has grown since we last saw y'all in Florida. Give her snuggles from us!
We miss y'all.