Saturday, November 14, 2009

'Showering' Mr. B

Today the ladies of our squadron (Thanks Junko and Steph) 'showered' Brennan and I with wonderful company, great food and gifts. One of the gals, Carla, made this little video and sent it out to share with everyone so I am 'borrowing' it (Thanks Carla!!) to share with you all. How blessed we are with so many warm hearted people to share the day with, thanks ladies of 27th!!



Here are a few more pictures of the morning.

Just the 'sweetest' idea for dessert!



Getting spoiled by all of the ladies!


Even the glass charms were adorable!


~Passed out in the middle of it all~

2 comments:

Tiffany Wickes said...

That is so awesome. I saw Mamba in there... I think?

Team Kuehni said...

Baby Boy B is so so so so cute! He looks like you, Ang! What a nice group of ladies.