Sunday, November 22, 2009

I love Fall!

Cool crisp air, all of the beautiful colors of leaves that the VA trees bring, breaking out the sweaters that I have been storing for the past three years, a fire in the fireplace, Thanksgiving which leads to Christmas .....ahh, I could go on and on. A week and a half ago we had some pretty bad winds (75MPH gusts) and three days of non. stop. rain! With that came a lot of leaves off of the trees, limbs all over and for Miss A's enjoyment, an inner tube for her to play with, (not sure which neighbor it belongs to). She gets so excited to go outside and play in this thing. So while I am raking the leaves she is playing with her new found toy, Bailey is running around chasing the falling leaves and Mr. B is just hanging out all cozy in his rocker. One thing I will miss in VA is the certainty of snow in the winter, otherwise I think the weather is perfect, and we are enjoying as much of it as we can.



No comments: