Dear Mr. B,
I do hope you are as happy as you seem to be all the time.
I love how you wake up like your big sister in the morning, talking and smiling with not a care in the world.
I love how when your eyes catch anyone you will grin the biggest grin I think your mouth can make.
I love it how you kick your arms and legs as fast as you can when you are wanting to communicate and let out the biggest noise along with a smile and you seem so proud of yourself.
I love how you are trying to roll over already and you get so excited when you spy something new when you are trying to turn and that just makes your arms and legs go ten times faster.
I love how every time I am feeding you, you will always stop in the middle, look at me and grin.
I miss how small you once were and love how big you are getting at the same time.
I love how you are holding your head up and standing on your strong pudgy legs.
I love that you are part of our family.
I enjoy everyday with you because it is your last day being this small. I love you big boy!
1 comment:
How sweet!
And how sad he is growing so quickly!
Slow him down till Grandma gets to see him at Christmas!
Post a Comment