Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa-not so much, Snowman-WOW

So our darling Ms. A has been a joy to watch this Holiday Season. With all of her excitement through her jabbering and expressions on her face, priceless! She helped decorate our house this year along with Nana who came to visit us for almost three weeks while Brad was over in the desert. She would get so excited when I would pull out anything with a snowman on it and even found a snowman pillow that she takes everywhere she goes in the house. She loves when the tree gets plugged in, and will say WOW and do a little dance each time. Our neighbors have a life size snowman in their yard and she goes to the window everyday to say hi.



Last weekend our squadron hosted the kids Christmas Party. Who else could provide the transportation to Santa other than a pilot! Too fun! It was a little chilly on the flight line to go outside to greet Santa, so all of the kids just stood anxious at the window watching. When it was time for Santa to hand out the gifts, Ms. A had a death grip on me and I knew I would be in for it if I sat her on his lap. We settled for a picture next to him. That night we got to pick up Brad from the airport so Ms. A's next favorite thing to the snowman is her Daddy, LOVE it!




1 comment:

Jan said...

How fun was that?

I can't wait to get my hands on her this holiday!

(Or should I say chase her around the house?)