That is the time it took for her to do this! I should be happy though because this is the first time she has messed with any of my yarn. I guess I need to find a way to make it not so inviting. =-)
Here are a few pictures of Miss A's newest accomplishment. She does not like to use her hands anymore. We have even been introducing the open cup and so far we have gotten away with only one splash in the hair/face/nose, etc... (I think she learned her lesson on that one!)
2 comments:
I LOVE the first pic. She's clearly saying "What did I do?"
I don't think that little girl can get any cuter! Reminds me of when Morganne was a little girl!
How fun it all is...especially since it is not my stuff she is getting into! ;-)
Love the pony tails!
Post a Comment