Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SIX months???

Mr. B,
You are acting like you are 6 months, jabbering, rolling over, trying to sit up, but can you really be that old?! The calendar says you are,..... so Happy 6 Months handsome boy (2-days late with this post anyway, sorry)!

You have two teeth already! You would not have known they popped through unless you look at your sweet big smile and see those little white specks on your gums. I hope the rest of your teeth are this easy on you.


You smile and laugh all the time.

You still seem to LOVE your big sister even though she torments you. One afternoon you were fussy for no apparent reason and we walk into Miss A's room to get her from her nap, surprise, surprise you stop fussing, smile, let out a belly laugh and your day just got that much better! (so did mine by the way)

You are rolling over like a champ. I can not leave you in the room by yourself for more than 30 seconds because you are already on the hard floor or into the tv cabinet or coffee table. So it begins.....


You are eating rice cereal like a champ. I am going to be starting the 'fun' foods soon and then it is no turning back, I think that is why I waited to start.

I love you handsome boy and can not wait to see what you accomplish the next 6 months.

5 comments:

Fisch Tales said...

what a doll. He is a rolling machine!

Stephanie said...

Yay Brennan! And I agree - he can't possibly be six months old. Someone around here is stealing time!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Brennan is already 6months old, it just doesn't seem possible.
How cute are those 2 new teeth with that beautiful smile.
He is a rolling machine, no going back now, the fun has just begun....

Anonymous said...

"Oh my gravy!" ;-)
That boy can move! I can't believe how big he is getting! Hugs to you all!

Team Kuehni said...

Wow. Is that really the same little guy you brought to our house 3 months ago??!! Time flies, doesn't it?