Do you ever have those moments where you come across something and think, I do not remember putting that there?
Well I had a HUGE moment like that tonight. As I was changing Mr. B before putting him to bed tonight, I come across a link shaped like the letter 'E' IN his pooped filled diaper. Yes, I said IN his diaper. I took a picture of it because really, how often do we come across things like this?!? I even thought for a mere second that I would post it because who would believe me without a picture. BUT, my judgement got the better of me (your welcome) and I decided on a 'clean' picture of links so any non-mother would know what I am talking about.
I can not tell you how quickly I went from confusion "Am I looking at a link?"
To worry "It is not possible for my child to have swallowed that and have it come out the other end...right? and if he was able to swallow that and digest it, does he have any internal damage?"
To reality, "I can not believe I managed to put a diaper on Mr. B with a link inside of it and him not complain the whole time or me feel it while carrying him around."
Oh I think these kids are in trouble these next few months until Brad gets home!
Sorry kids in advance for future 'Mom moments' that could possibly harm, irritate, or annoy you! I do try my best!
Love Mom.
3 comments:
You had me laughing out loud with this one! Just goes to show what a happy boy Brennan is!
Like daughter, like mother...I was laughing out loud too!
Glad I missed that diaper change.
Illinois Grandma Jan
Could little Miss A have gotten it in there somehow?? Tucked away for safe keeping???
~Becca
Post a Comment