Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Odds n Ends...

Just a few pictures of what has been going on in our days. Potty training , I am not a huge fan. If there was someone I could hire to accomplish this task for me with my child, I would pay, I mean pay BIG (any takers)! Miss A loves running around in these ENORMOUS plastic training undies. She makes me laugh every time she moves because you can hear all of it with those things! Who thought of these?!?


Mr. B and Bailey have become chums now as she upgraded to the 'one for me, one for you'' club.


Aww, just too sweet. Did not last long before Miss A took the pen out of Mr. B's hand and threw it across the room.


Oh yeah, we bought a camper a few weeks ago. This has been a should we? shouldn't we? pop-up? hard sided? discussion in our house for a looong time......, we settled on this and love it! As you can tell the kiddos are having fun in it already. We of course have not camped in it yet because you kind of need a bigger vehicle than a Mazda or Mini van to pull this thing. Good thing our Mazda is sold, so let the truck shopping begin!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT new camper! Addison and Brennan look right at home!

Tiffany Wickes said...

Good luck with camping, we on the other hand had a terrible time with the two little ones. I was willing to stick it out for the summer Adam, not so much. BTW-my blog is private now so send me your email and I will invite you as a reader... if you want to be :)
simplyalaskan82@yahoo.com