Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Big ONE

Mr. B-
Happy Birthday sweet, sweet boy! Gosh, I could count the number of times you have had a bad day on two hands you are that sweet. So full of laughter and calm I am not sure you are truly my kid. You weigh in at 22.13 and are 28 inches tall. I won the worst mother of the year award according the the nurses for having your doctors apt on your birthday because of the 4 shots to follow. You did awesome though, so no damper was put on your day!

You are getting around on your hands and knees still. You are attempting to walk on your own while holding onto something but your top goes much faster than your toes. We will continue to work on that, do not worry. Your voice is still as deep as ever which makes me giggle every time I hear you babble.

You started your day with blueberry pancakes and bananas, anything food is your favorite. You love your milk, which makes me so happy!! You enjoy books as much as your sister which makes my heart melt. You will crawl into the playroom, set yourself up by the bookshelf and go through each book, one by one.


You enjoy being outside, crunching leaves, eating leaves, pulling up the grass and digging into the dirt. Such a boy!


You were not sure about the whole cupcake idea at first, but once you smashed the whole thing onto your plate, you tasted it and off to the races you went! Too funny to watch you kiddo.



It did not take you long to figure out how to tear open your presents.



Ahh, what would we do without Skype. We get to talk to Daddy almost everyday, you smile and start telling him stories as soon as you see him. How fun he was able to 'spend' sometime with you on your day! You got to show him your fun hammer you love hitting on everything.


Happy Birthday to my bright, fun-loving little boy I am blessed to call my own, I love you!

5 comments:

Fisch Tales said...

Happy birthday Mr. B!! He looks like such a happy baby (toddler?). I couldn't help but notice Brad's mustache...those boys :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brennan!

What a happy time!

He is growing up way too fast!

Love
Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma - B is growing up so fast!
Hope your birthday was as special as you are!

Love, Aunt Meg

Unknown said...

Wow!! He's already ONE?!! How quickly these boys grow up!!

Matt wants to know "what's up with Brad's stache?" We think it makes him look so much like Dave, it's not funny!!

~Becca

Anonymous said...

happy birthday b! can't believe he is 1!!! i remember taking a's newborn pics - wasn't that yesterday? :-)