My 8 Questions?
1. Where were you born? and your parents? what is your ancestry?
I was born in Springfield, Illinois as well as my father, but my mother was born in Inglewood California. My ancestry follows me to Mexico from my Dad's side and Ireland on my Mom's. We do not know who my Grandma's parents were (she was adopted), so when I watch the show 'Who do you think you are', makes me want to really research and find out where I came from.
2. What is your least favorite memory from those awkward high school days?
I was in an algebra class with my older brother and in front of the entire class he begins to yell at me for not climbing on top of our roof (why was he on our roof anyway?) to tell him his girlfriend called the house the previous night.....seriously Aaron?? To top it off, all of the kids were Juniors and I was only a piddly Sophomore.....talk about humiliation! In hind site, he was the one making a fool of himself and got sent to the office, but still, in the moment, totally awkward!!
3. Grab your favorite photo you have ever taken. Tell us why it's your favorite.
Just the beginning....
4. What song instantly picks you up and makes your day go even better?
"Lord, I Lift Your Name on High' by Petra.
5. How did you & your husband meet? Tell us the love story!
Aww young love.... When I was a Junior in high school I was dating a boy named Dave. Dave had a best friend named Brad. After Dave dumped me, I started talking to Brad more and more. Realizing Brad could not ask me out from the 'underline code of best friends', I asked him out. While Brad went to the academy, I chose to stay home to go to college, so we are part of the 2% club (for all of you academy people). Together for 13 years, married almost 8, and 2 kids later. To be continued....
6. What is your favorite snack?
Warm cookies fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk.
7. What was your first concert? Tell us what you remember about it!
New Kids on the Block!! I remember being SO excited to be able to 'see' those cute boys. My cousins and I sang, screamed, jumped up and down. I remember not having a voice the next day or being able to hear very well.
8. What makes you the happiest?
Simple moments of playing in the playroom with Brad, Miss A and Mr. B. In our lives, sharing those moments come by sparingly so I cherish them when I get them!! (We miss you Daddy!)
I am not going to tag anyone specifically because looking through my list of friends, they are either busy with newborns, about to move, in the process of moving or I know they will not do this....so you all are spared =-) Your welcome! BUT, if you would like to participate, just copy these questions and I would love to know your answers!
My 8 Questions?
1. Where were you born? and your parents? what is your ancestry?
2. What is your least favorite memory from those awkward high school days?
3. Grab your favorite photo you have ever taken. Tell us why it's your favorite.
4. What song instantly picks you up and makes your day go even better?
5. How did you & your husband meet? Tell us the love story!
6. What is your favorite snack?
7. What was your first concert? Tell us what you remember about it!
8. What makes you the happiest?
2 comments:
Yay!!! You did it. I will pull you into this outside blogging world yet!!!
Loved hearing your answers. Even though I feel like I know you pretty well, there are things I can still learn...like the NKOTB concert (I am totally jealous- I wanted to go as a 13 year old too)!
So glad I tagged you!
~Becca
what a fun read! I love the pic of adorable A.
Post a Comment