Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainy Days

We got spoiled for about a month here with sunny weather and then the rain put a damper on that pretty quickly. I honestly do not know how I lasted so long without being able to go outside everyday with the kids over the winter! Anyway, we get creative around here during those rainy days and this seems to become a trend that involves A LOT of laughter and imagination.



Mr. B loves to wear a backpack, just like his big Sis. Oh yeah, and he also likes to dress up a bit and pretend with his big Sis as well!

3 comments:

Aunt Meg said...

LOVE it! And, just in case you're worried, I remember another Darling boy going through the dress up phase. I guess it's what happens when you have older sisters!

Papa IL said...

"Oh my gosh! What have they done to him?" ~Papa

Steph said...

Ohmygoodness! How adorable! Landon went through a "girly" phase last summer where he wanted to carry a sparkly pink purse to "put his cars in." I chalked it up to him hanging with a girl all month and worried not. :)