Not posting for a LONG time gets me too overwhelmed, I feel I can never catch up from where I left off! So, I am just working from a couple weeks ago and will move forward from here on out (until I lapse again and the cycle repeats itself!)
Per your Requests....picture, pictures, pictures!!
We had a spurt of warmer weather over Easter and this one enjoys his water time!!
What I will never get tired of seeing.....these kids love books!

Our One Word for Spring.....CAMPING!!
(and LOVING it!!)

Our camping buddies! These two are too cute!!

Mr. B loves the fishing poles Nana got him for Easter!!

Remember the
last post about the zoo?? We have been a few more times since then and just look how much they have grown!! It was enough to get them to sit still, so this is one of the best ones (with one or the other not sticking their fingers in their nose, or looking the other way.)

I hope I have somewhat redeemed myself. Off camping again this weekend, our first visit to the Outer Banks. Camping, sand, ocean, sun, friends....what more could you ask for!!
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you for my baby fix! Actually, they are not babies any more...young ruffians!
Thanks, Ang for sharing!
Can't wait for the summer!
Grandma Jan
You're back! And I can stalk with hope now :) The kids are growing up so much - look how big B is! Hope you all are well.
Yeah I am excited that you are back too :) They are both getting way too big...I am sure you could do an entire blog on just camping experiences....so I expect to see one some day :)
What happened to that belly going away when B started walking? Brad-have you been feeding him? ;-) don't worry, I'll keep it up this summer!
Post a Comment