Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Talking,...kind of

Mr. B has recently decided to make other noises than grunting and screaming, baby steps here people! When prompted or asked, he will say a few words here and there. I can not wait until he will come out with all of these on his own so both our frustrations of trying to understand one another will be gone!!


Brennan "All Done" from Angie Darling on Vimeo.

Here is another video from our OBX weekend of Brad kiteboarding and the kiddos loving their beach time!

Untitled from Angie Darling on Vimeo.



3 comments:

Jan said...

Can't wait till we can hear those words in person!
Those two sure love the waves!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I always loved A's pre-talking so I'm guessing I would love B's, too. Such sweet kiddos.

Laurie R. said...

I love hearing Mr. B's sweet little voice! And that video of the kiteboarding is so cool!! Way to go, Brad!