Miss A is officially 3!! Where has the past three years gone? Moving and moving again; welcoming a little brother; a full year of preschool; potty training and the list goes on. What a fun and exciting trip it has been kiddo! You were lucky enough to have a three day celebration of fun, fun, fun.
You went to Busch Gardens and watched Elmo and friends sing and dance.
You rode your very first ride with daddy and loved it!
The next day you had a birthday party with 9 of your friends playing in the backyard. You shared your cupcakes, swing set, sprinkler and water table. Thank you very much for being a great friend.


You loved singing and we loved listening to you!
Untitled from Angie Darling on Vimeo.
On your real day, Daddy made you special french toast with all of your favorite fruit. After filling our bellies we headed to the water park! What a great day. You rode on the water rides and splashed and splashed in the water with Mr. B and Daddy. We all had SO much fun we did not get many pictures!!
After the park and a nap, you were able to open your gifts! One of your favorites was this Apron. You looked so cute cooking in it, from the front.....and the back ;)
I pray you have a fabulous year as a three year old, I hear there is a lot to learn and a lot of fun to be had. I am very happy to be able to spend it with you!




5 comments:
What a GREAT 3rd birthday! Looks like tons of fun!!!
Grandma Jan and Papa sure wish they could have been there to see all the fun! Can't wait for your visit!
Nana is waiting excitedly to see her 3 year old Addison. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday party with all of your friends & I love your singing!!!!
WOW, there is not an ounce of toddler left in her. I can't believe how big she is!
Such a beautiful birthday girl! I love the little apron pictures. She's so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment