Here I am again 2 months behind on my blogging, life just happens and these items are to be noted in our book, so here ya go! I hope to have pictures and fun stories in the next little bit about our summer and fun things these kiddos have been up to, but for now....here is the latest!
This weekend we are going to hunker down for our first hurricane of the season, does not look like a direct hit for us, but still enough to have the supplies ready and a plan in place, *super fun* (enthusiasm goes here).
Last, we are happy to announce a new addition to our family arriving close to February 26th of next year! 13 weeks and counting. Miss A 'knows' it is a girl and already understands that the baby is in my belly and will talk to 'her', tell me when 'she' is happy, sad, etc.... Thankfully Mr. B is oblivious because his world will be rocked once this kiddo makes it's appearance. Of course we are waiting to find out what this little munchkin will be, we LOVE surprises!!
Hopefully I will have more fun things to read and look at next blog, but at least I am finally back on the wagon,....for now ;)
9 comments:
Woo-hoo! Can't wait for another Darling Baby!!!!
Congrats!!!
Yay for another baby for the family! congrats to all 4 of you! Boo on the other events.
Yay for the baby and I guess yay for us that the hurricane steered clear of FL and shouldn't give you guys too much heck. You and I are pretty synced up with our baby carrying :) Nolan too knows this baby is a girl and has already named her Shiloh. This is one of the names we (Adam and I) discussed. I keep trying to assure him that this could be a boy baby. "no mama, she's a girl baby!" all right little man, we shall see...
Be safe this weekend! Loved skyping with you guys this week!
~Becca
So excited for you guys! Hope you have a safe weekend. Love to you all.
I thought I left this weather behind in Okinawa! Stay safe! We are hoping the Hague stays put. Good thing we can park our cars in the garage downtown and walk home.
Amy(Grebe)Byman
I have been WAITING for the baby announcement from you (and even told my husband that a couple of weeks ago). So very happy for you guys. Miss A might just know whereof she speaks; I think these small people have a connection the rest of us lost long ago. Hope it's a smooth pregnancy and that these natural disasters are the only glitches you experience! Oooh, and I'm just realizing 2012 is a leap year, and you're due awfully close to that…..exciting times, Darlings! Miss you all :)
Just catching up...CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful news...the baby, that is. The natural disasters sound a bit scary. You all were in our thoughts when they happened!
I'm just reading this now...congratulations!!! So excited for you guys :):) Love you guys :)
Post a Comment