Dressing up and playing pretend. Two of this girls favorite things to do, over and over again! Isn't she nice, she included Bailey to go on this adventure with her.
Naps are 75 % for Miss A. I have been finding her in a new outfit everyday when I go to get her. This is one I found her in the other day. What impresses me is she fell asleep with those winter boots on!
Being silly and playing together, I just love it! Usually it consists of Miss A having Mr. B dress like a princess with the gown, shoes, and purse. He obliges with a smile and will walk around proud. He got away with just sunglasses this night!
Ahhh, mischievous! The kids have a VTech camera of their own (thanks to the cousins!!). It sounds like a real camera when you take a picture. While making dinner one night I hear that clicking sound and I do not think much about it until I realize I do not hear a single sound from Mr. B......that means he is up to something! So I walk into the living room to find him snapping away with my camera, saying 'cheese' and pointing it at me when I walk in, you little stinker! This is just one of 24 shots he was able to snap before I finally figured out his game. He will always keep me on my toes!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! So cute!! I MISS THEM!!
~Becca
So stinkin' cute! Bailey was definitely being a good sport with being dressed up. Too funny! I love seeing these sweet kids in pictures, but I sure would love it more to see them in person. Miss y'all, friend!
How fun are those kiddos?!
Can't wait to see them in action for myself at the holidays!
I *LOVE* the pic of Bailey dressed up and sitting so pretty -- totally something Sadie would do. And the pic of B with his serious face? Priceless.
They are so much fun....and most definitely keep you on your toes!!Love the picture taking... Mr. B did a great job taking a picture of himself, and doesn't he look studly in his glasses with beautiful princess A by his side...lol Can't wait to play with them at Christmas!!
Post a Comment