You were
happily welcomed into this world on March 6th at 3:08 in the morning! Weighing in at a whopping 9.0lbs, 20.5 inches long! I am not gonna lie when I was a little more than surprised you were a girl! After 7 months of people telling me you were a boy, I was starting to believe it. Glad you proved them wrong, kiddo! We love you to pieces and are spoiled with your temperament, love of eating and sleeping! Keep it up! Your sister adores you and your brother, well, I am sure deep down feels the same.
Here are a few pictures of your first week and a half in our lives, wow how time is flying already!

Your Papa, big sister and big brother were the first ones to come to the hospital to meet you!

Your first night home!

Daddy helping out with feeding your belly!

You love to bless us with your smiles!

Sleep, sleep, sleep, and you are sporting a little Elvis lip as well.

Two happy girls smiling at their Daddy!


Waiting your turn for the bath, which after Mom remembered how to do it, you love them!

Just the sweetest moments while you are resting.

So that is how you fit into Mom's belly, all snuggled up!

We love you sweet girl, crazy hair and all, welcome to our family!
3 comments:
She is perfect Ang!! We are so happy for all of you and welcome her with big open arms ;)
Can't wait to meet our newest niece!!
Love You All,
Sean, Missy, Kara & Aly
She's just perfect! I can't get over how big A & B look, and so very cute, too. So happy for you guys!
Super Pics of a Darling Family!
Can't wait to meet Caitlin!
Post a Comment