It was finally time to make the cut! I have been debating for a while now how long I wanted Miss A's hair to get before it was time to trim it. That time came a couple nights ago. I was giving Mr. B his monthly hair cut and thought now is as good a time as any! So here are the before and after. I have to say, I am so much happier and I think she is too, especially when it comes time to brush it everyday!




It looks like we shaved the head of a barbie doll with all that blonde hair! It was a little shocking to see it all swept up, but that much less to mess with everyday!
2 comments:
Cutting off those baby waves is so hard! But, a beauty is still a beauty! Great look, Addison!
That first cut is the hardest!! She is so stinkin cute ;-)
Post a Comment