Addison and I have been out and about lately, thankfully she is still loving her car seat and will hang out as well as take naps while we are out. We met up with a couple friends of ours the other day at a local Coffee place called Coffee Casa. Along with delicious coffee, they serve it to you with the most amazing design of a leaf or swirls in the whipped cream, it always looks too pretty to drink. Of course I did not order one to take a picture and show you, sorry, another day i suppose. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of our outing and Addison with her cute little onesie representing Okinawa. Also, with the hair she does have I attempted to strike her with a little bow....if you look hard enough you might be able to see it.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Out with the girls
Addison and I have been out and about lately, thankfully she is still loving her car seat and will hang out as well as take naps while we are out. We met up with a couple friends of ours the other day at a local Coffee place called Coffee Casa. Along with delicious coffee, they serve it to you with the most amazing design of a leaf or swirls in the whipped cream, it always looks too pretty to drink. Of course I did not order one to take a picture and show you, sorry, another day i suppose. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of our outing and Addison with her cute little onesie representing Okinawa. Also, with the hair she does have I attempted to strike her with a little bow....if you look hard enough you might be able to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, Coffee Casa. I miss those Okinawa places. Scottish restaurants just aren't the same. Enjoy going to them many more times before you head out in December! Looks like you had fun being out and about with Addison! Good for you!!
Post a Comment