Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Breakfast

              


Today after Church we went out to Breakfast at a little restaurant called the Hearth right along the sea wall.  Yesterday Addison was 1 month old so we thought we would catch all of her wisdom she has to offer at such a young age for all of us out there to learn from.....as you can see, we do not have much to gain other than she is darn cute right!!  (Also as a side note, we had her dress  up over her head because it was very humid outside and we were letting her get a little air.....don't we all wish we could do that once in a while!)


Here are a few other pictures to enjoy.
Dad getting to help with the feedings!  YEAH~  It also helped Mom get a hair cut and attempt to go shopping for clothes, which by the way, is not fun when you know you will not fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes but hold onto some sort of hope that MAYBE just maybe you might after one month post-pregnancy....guess which category I was in!  I suppose I forgot to order the tummy tuck with the labor and delivery, maybe next time  =-)
                                             This was just too cute.

3 comments:

Jan said...

What a special treat to find pictures and video of Addison and Family on the blog! These Illinois grandparents sure do love seeing that very cute little girl. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the undated pics, and especially the video. Keep working on those video's they are great to see her in action. I loved it. I am sure she was saying hi to her Nana and Grandma back in the states. Love you all, Mom T.

The Blake Family said...

Cute cute!!