Hello, My name is Addison Mary Darling and my Mom and Dad think I am the cutest thing since....well....anything! I am officially 13 days old today. I was born on 28 June 2008 at 9:14 a.m. I weighed 7 lbs 13.9 oz and was 20 inches long. I think Mom and Dad are starting to have a handle on things since I got to come home. I have had MANY diaper changes....thanks Dad, many feedings....thanks Mom, many naps, and even a couple of baths. I thought I would share with you a little bit of my life the first two weeks.
Here is my dog Bailey, she does not really know what to think about me yet. She does like to sniff me A LOT and that tickles my face. When I cry, she runs up to see what is wrong, either that or to make me be quiet, we are not sure which one it is yet.
Here is my dog Bailey, she does not really know what to think about me yet. She does like to sniff me A LOT and that tickles my face. When I cry, she runs up to see what is wrong, either that or to make me be quiet, we are not sure which one it is yet.
Here is my Dad, my Mom thought it would be a good picture to show that YES, he can multi-task,....good job Dad! Reading, sleeping and watching TV....his three favorite things.
Here is Mom giving me my first bath. I did enjoy hanging out and looking out the window on such a sunny day. That is my favorite thing to do while I am awake is look out the window and practice holding my head up.
Since I've been home, I have gone on a few outings. I got to visit the doctor who said I was in tip top shape. I went to TWO 4th of July parties. I did not have a patriotic outfit for the day so that is why I have no pictures, sorry. I let Mom and Dad go out to lunch and even the grocery store last weekend,....it did happen to be my nap time, but I still think I was helping them out. Mom and me have been running some errands this week and I enjoy the car rides. I do like my car seat, it is a little big for me right now but I think I will grow into it very soon.

Well, that about sums up my first two weeks. I think I am going to enjoy this life!
7 comments:
Super, super, super!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Love,
Illinois Grandma (in Texas on Becca's computer)
Welcome to the world, Baby Addison! I look forward to hearing more about all of your adventures!
Lots of love,
Laurie
She is such a beauty!!! And you guys look very natural having Addison at home with you =) We miss you guys!
Congratulations, Brad and Angie!! We have happened upon your blog through the Campbells and are so glad we did! We were thinking that your "baby blessing" was on her way...so great to hear that things are going well as you delve into the joys of parenthood! Again, congrats! May God bless your family of 3!!
-Cody and Kristin Blake
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...What else can i say. Of course her Nana is going to be a bit prejudous, but she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love, Mom T. (Nana)
Oh guys, we are just so happy for you! She is precious! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in parenthood--it's a trip!
Hey there, heard about your new addition through the Langfords. If you haven't heard we have one of our own. She is beautiful,so tiny. Congrats! thewickesfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment