Ever wonder why baby poop is neon yellow/brown? My belief is it's so I can see all the places I've managed to wipe it like random places on Addison, my white T-shirt, the changing pad (you get the picture). Clearly I've got some techniques I need to work on in the poo-management area. I also re-taught myself why you have to have the fresh diaper in place before you throw away the old one. As I turned away to the trash can, I looked back at Addison and noticed the bum I had so methodically cleaned was not quite as clean as I had left it - somehow in less than 2 seconds, urine now covered my child, the back of her outfit, and the changing pad... I guess that's why there's laundry though eh?
In other news, although Ang has done a great job updating the blog, a few of you have noticed she hasn't posted many pictures of herself. Here's a few to enjoy:
3 comments:
Thank you for the Mommy updates, they are great, keep em coming please. Don't worry about the diaper change problem, it will get better with practice, after the third or fourth baby...... Just kidding. Love, Mom T
The grandmas love these stories. I would give a paycheck to see baby poop on that t-shirt...;-)
Payback is so sweet!
Have fun and continue to enjoy,
Love
MOM D
LOVED the story...it's amazing how many wipes one can use to clean that little butt up!
Love ya!
Meg
Post a Comment