Friday, August 8, 2008

That's what She said.....


So here she is, at it again. She is a morning person, thankfully Mom is too.  Here she is telling us all about how life is for her in her own little world.  Don't you just want to know what she is saying!  I love every jabber!

Enjoy it as much as we do~

4 comments:

Jan said...

No one could enjoy this as much as grandmas! Right, Terri?

We just can't wait to get our hands on her...when you get home you two might as well take a vacation, we'll take care of Addison! ;-)

Love
MOM D

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Jan said. I LOVE THE VIDEO'S. It is so great to see and hear her as she is growing so fast. I can't wait to hold her and talk to her face to face.
Love, Mom T

Roger Furkin said...

I hope you don't mind, but could not resist sending a message. I see that the both of you are enjoying you're new task in life.Don't worry DAD Diapper change does get easier after a few touch and goes ha ha. She is a very beautiful little lady. The both of you have been blessed with the love of you're life, And ADDISON has blessed with to very wonderful Parents. Take care and hope to hear from you and hope to see more PIC's as she grows. Thank you R

Maria said...

Hi Angie!

Goodness gracious....Addison is absolutely precious. She is what all babies should look like! I love her chubby little cheeks, and her cute little mouth! I just can't look at the videos of her enough, as well as the pictures. She is just such a sweetie!! It looks like you are having an awesome time being a mommy, and I can tell you are great at it!! Give her a squeeze for me....wish she was here so I could see her in person.....ADORABLE!!!

Hugs,
Maria