Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Months

Today was Addison's 2 month well baby.  Everything looked great.  So to help tell of our doctor's visit, I thought I would give you a visual aid (One week and Ten weeks) to let you guess what percentile you think her weight might be in from the first visit?




Anyone guess 95%.  She is a health baby!  She weighed in at 13.7 and she is 22 inches long.  I think she is going to be short like me...we shall see.  She is becoming her own little person everyday.  She finally is noticing Bailey more and more which is fun to see. 

In other news,  we are sitting and waiting to see if a Tropical Storm will be headed our way this weekend....more news of that if it gets closer.   So off to prepare.....

3 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday, Addison!
My, how that little girl is growing! Keep her happy and sweet till we get to see her!

Unknown said...

95%ile?? I'm not surprised:) And 2 months already, how time flies!! Tell Mommy to give you a hug and kiss for me!

Langford Family said...

Holy Smokes, Ang! she is too cute--I can't believe what a big girl she is! I FINALYY have my computer up and running, so hopefully I'll be posting to my blog soon! I love hearing about all your adventures!
love, Nik