Monday, September 29, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmm.......

So I was looking through the MANY picutres we have of Addison and I can not help but laugh at some of the ones that we capture of her making the craziest looking faces. So, since I do not have anything really pressing to blog about I thought I would share some of these said photo's. (Just do not let her know I did this in 15 years) She is still our amazingly adorable little girl, but with a few hidden talents to make us smile.








Here is one we finally caught of her as her usual self.  Thanks for all the bows Aunt Marie, we LOVE to use them!


4 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Cute pics!

Jan said...

Love those cute pictures!
Now that Ginger has given me a digital picture frame, I'll need more and more of that little cutie to display.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Grandma D in Illinois
PS Happy Birthday, Angie!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing, laughing, laughing at those pics. How funny cute little Addison can be!
Keep 'em coming!

Langford Family said...

Ang, she is too cute! I'm glad she is such a good baby for you, especially with Brad being gone for the next month and a half. boo, hiss. She is a doll baby!