Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rainy Day

The Typhoon that was projected to hit us last Thursday thankfully went around us instead and left us with A LOT of rain and some wind but nothing damaging. But because it has been raining for the past few days Addison and I have been hanging out inside, something we do not do much of, so what better things to pass the time than video/take pictures of the wee one. I just loved these shots, she looks like such a Big girl sitting up with her arm propped on the sofa!



I just love her smiles but they are hard to catch on camera, so here is one I was able to capture for you all.   Such a sweetie right!



I do have to say Addison is starting to become a Daddy's girl. Even though she is spending 8 hours of awake time with me, every time Brad takes her he gets the BIGGEST smiles. She just loves to talk, talk, talk to him. Here is just a little clip (I have to figure out how to upload a video more than 19 seconds.....you bloggers out there any suggestions?) of the two of them.... I just LOVE it, hope you do too!

                                

2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Ahhh...the voice! It's a great thing to get a response!! Enjoy the smiles too!!! She is a cutie!!

Laurie R. said...

That is so sweet! She is such a cutie pie. I can't wait to see her in person!