Saturday, November 22, 2008

Playing around

Addison is almost 5 months now and I realize I never posted her 4 month well baby or have done much with updating on all of her new and fun accomplishments.  At her well baby, she is now in the 80th percentile for weight, not AS chubby, but still sporting her Popeye arms.  She had to get two more shots which went SO much better than the last time, I am learning!  She is sprouting up like a weed which has been disheartening to see because Brad is missing her being this small ever again.  She is rolling over like a champ, as soon as I set her down she flips on over with a big grin on her face .  She has been hanging out talking and entertaining herself in her crib when she wakes up in the morning which I LOVE to be able to lay and listen to her. When I get her from the crib I could possibly find her on the opposite end of the crib from where she first started and/or turned the opposite direction, funny how that works.   She is noticing Bailey a lot more and gets excited every time she sees her.  Addison loves it when I take her close to Bailey so she can grab her nose, ears, or just pull a chunk of hair right out, thankfully Bailey has yet to be disturbed by any of this.  She is starting to become entertained and laugh at things she sees without prompting which is my favorite thing so far.  She has yet to discover the belly laugh though.  She loves to chew, chew, chew on anything and everything that her hands can grab onto.  

Here are a few pictures of her in her exersaucer.  She enjoys hanging out and bouncing around in it.   




Here is a fun video of her talking and hanging out.  I was on the phone with Brad taking this shot. Thankfully he was able to continue to hear her squeals and jabbering without the video in her face. (She still tends to clam up as soon as she notices the blinking light from the camera.)  

Another one of her rolling over like a champ.

We are still waiting for Brad to get home.  Although Hawaii is not a bad place to hang out for a week or so, we still would all prefer him to be home. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shots of her taking it all in...wouldn't you just love to be in that little head of hers? Keeping my fingers crossed that Brad gets home soon!

Jan said...

Oh my, what a smile that little one puts on my face. She is quite the chatterer!
I can't wait...;-)
Love
Grandma Jan