Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Smile for you

While in Tokyo Ginger was able to capture some great Smile shots of Addison.  I figured out it only takes one to get the smile but two to capture it on camera.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Jan, I have to say Brad commented on Addison's 'Grandma Jan shorts', I thought you would like that!  She is taking after you already.
One of our many stops waiting for our subway to take us on another adventure.

                                                        Just a happy little girl!


Well, I had to add this one because this is the other expression that filled up all of Ginger's camera.  Once you get the camera pointed at her, she goes into deer in the headlights mode. 


1 comment:

Jan said...

I had a fun time showing off those smiling pictures to all my fellow grandma friends. ;-)

Keep her happy till she comes to Illinois!

PS I found a pair of those 'Grandma Jan shorts' recently in the attic. ;-o