Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taking her first steps

Miss A has been pulling herself up and standing by herself for at least a month now.  On the 8th she officially started taking her first steps.  She has been a master of the two step drop and go, but occasionally she gets her confidence up to try a few more.  Last Sunday we were Skyping with Nana (my Mom) and Miss A decided to show off her new skills and I am glad Brad got it on camera to share with the rest of you.




Along with her many steps, she has many words (we'll let you know as soon as we can translate!).  

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Congratulations Miss Addison on your first steps!!!

We especially like the sound effects that Daddy provides. Duh-Duh.....

~The Texas Darlings

The Whitley Family said...

She is SOO stinkin cute. Seriously! So proud of Ms Addison. Give her lots of love from us!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Can't wait to see you guys!
Ang--cute baby bump!

Tiffany Wickes said...

I thought you had hid her ball under your shirt for a minute! What a good little walker. I love how chatty she is, that is so cute!

kristen said...

Love it! I was reading your blog while Bryce played on the floor next to me. He heard Miss A and thought forsure that conversation was for him. He climbed in my lap and started to answer her back :) Miss you guys and hope you are feeling well.

Mike and Jamie said...

My goodness! That is awesome. Caden just steam rolls everywhere still (; He must have my coordination! Miss you guys,
Mike

Laurie R. said...

What a big girl walking and talking up a storm like that! Way to go, Addison!
Angie, I hope you're feeling well!
Miss y'all.

Team Kuehni said...

Wow! What a big girl! I can hardly believe it's been a year. Having children really makes time feel like it flies even faster. Can't wait to meet baby #2! Maybe in September??
Love and miss you!