Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post #1 of Summer

O.k., O.k, you can get up off of the ground and back in your chair because yes, I have appeared once again to get you all updated on our fun days of summer so far.

Let me start with my favorite, Miss A is officially ONE years old the end of June! Happy Birthday our sweet girl! I have loved every moment of your inquiries, babbling, teething (12 and counting), rolling over, crawling, eating, walking/running, your many bumps and bruises but I am anxious to get to see all of the next enjoyments you throw my way. For example, running around the house with something over your face and thinking this is the most fun you have ever had until you run into the dishwasher, wall, fireplace, etc.....ohhh yes, I can not wait!

Here are a few pictures of how we spent her Birthday, a great family day, at the Zoo.











As you can tell, the day got to her and it was only 11:15!



After a good dinner we were able to introduce her to the sweet tooth I am sure she will one day crave as her Dad and I do, but right now we will introduce it in small amounts. It was fun because we were able to Skype with Aunt Becca, Uncle Matt, Aunt Ginger and her cousins Morganne and Jack and they got to sing Happy Birthday with us and watch as she enjoyed her first cake!





A week later we had our second visitors in VA, (more on that later) and Grandma and Papa helped celebrate her Birthday once again. A smaller cupcake this time =-)


A couple weeks later we were able to celebrate yet again with my side of the family at Uncle Aaron and Aunt Jen's house in Illinois!

Three birthday celebrations and many new taste buds tested out, I think this Big girl is loved by many and we are all anxious to continue to watch her grow.

We love you our little monkey, we can not wait for yet another year with you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Addison! Happy Birthday Big Girl!! We LOVED being able to sing Happy Birthday to you across the miles!!!

So happy to have spent time with you guys up in IL a few weeks ago too!

~Becca

P.S. PLEASE keep up with the blogging so we can see our big girl GROW!!

Jan said...

Wow, what a fun time! And where does the time go? She is growing up so fast!
Love
Grandma Jan

kflyingcircus said...

Brad & Ang,
Can't believe little Addison is 1!!! I remember those precious newborn shots :-) Looks like you had a fun day at the zoo. Can't wait to hear of baby #2's arrival! Love to all of you . . . hope you are settling in well in VA!
The Korsmos