To end our whirlwind of a month visiting IL, I had the pleasure of being in the wedding of my dearest friends from college. (She still wanted me in the wedding even though I was 8 months along, talk about a true friend =-) Kathy and I were suite mates freshman year and we could not get away from one another after that. I was looking through old photos of our 11 years together (WOW, can not believe we have known one another that long) and unfort. they are not digital so I could not post any on here....well, that actually might be a good thing =-) Anyway, Kathy has followed us around the world visiting and showing great support for us. I can only hope I have showed and continue to show her the same support and can not wait to watch her life with Tim blossom into more! I love you dear friend and wish you all the best! Can not wait for you guys to make it out East.

Kathy visiting us in Alaksa!
Beautiful Bride!
I was still standing after the long day and even got out on the dance floor!
With the rehearsal dinner on Friday night and wedding Saturday I stayed in Champaign where it was being held (about an hour and a half away from where our parents live) and got to spend two nights away from Miss A. What a nice little break that was, I did miss the little girl, but that was the only time away I was going to be getting for a while.
This same weekend was Brad's Mom's Birthday (a special one, I will not say the number), and Brad's brother Matt, wife Becca and youngest son Ian (they live in Texas) surprised her on Friday night with Brad staying back to watch Miss A and help with the surprise. It turned out perfect! She had no idea what was going on when people were walking into her house at 9:30 at night!! A quick weekend visiting but we were excited to spend the time getting to know Ian, we had not had the pleasure of meeting him yet, what a handsome boy.
Happy Birthday Jan! We hope this next year gets even better!




We all headed home on Monday Aug 3 and have been organizing, chasing around Miss A, trying to relax waiting the arrival of our next miracle. I am feeling more tired at the end of the day but somehow I manage. What a great past couple of months, it is nice to be home!
7 comments:
Angie
All your summer posts have just been a great trip down memory lane. Where did the summer go?
But, can't wait to see what September brings!
Thanks for all your sharing,
Jan
you looked lovely... very pregnant but still lovely in that green dress! I sort of looked like the apple on the fruit of the loom commercials in my sisters wedding a few posts ago! I guess we'll both be anxiously awaiting our September surprises!
It was so fun getting to see you guys a few weeks ago...however short the time was!!
Can't wait for a few more weeks to see if we will have another niece or a nephew!!
~Becca
Wow - you are an amazing woman, Angie Darling! I wonder if baby #2 will decide to make an early appearance? I must say, you made a beautiful bridesmaid, even if you were 8 months pregnant! Simply glowing:) Miss you guys.
Angie-
I love you so much! Having you in the wedding meant so much to me. You looked beautiful and were such a great bridesmaids! Thank you so much for being there- Love you dearly!
Kathy Sullivan :)
So glad you made it home safely. Even happier that you guys were able to have such an awesome 'ride' before Baby #2 comes into the world. It was so nice to see you guys and I look forward to seeing my newest niece/nephew very soon.
Love Always,
Missy, Sean, Kara & Alyson
you look fantastic!!!! You are one of those pregnant ladies that people talk about glowing from the inside, I shouldn't be surprised though since do it not pregnant as well :)
Post a Comment