Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Weekend

What else do you think of when you think of Fall other than Halloween and Pumpkins!! We had a Halloween Party for the kids in our flying squadrons and Miss A loved being around all the big kids, playing the games, trying to steal candy from every bin and trying to steal the show. Mr. B hung out, literally, on Daddy in the Bjorn the whole time snoozing away.





The next day we visited a local Pumpkin Patch with many pumpkins to choose from, yummy hot apple cider, chickens, pigs, bunnies, stuff your own scarecrow, face and pumpkin painting, the works! It is so fun to see how much Miss A is learning and takes everything in.


Miss A n Mr. B's first Tractor Hay Ride

She tried real hard to pick this one.

What do you think she is saying to this guy?
Big girl! I think she found her pumpkin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little girl can look so serious sometimes!
I think that's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen!

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like fun on the pumpkin patch!!

Thanks for sharing!

~Becca