It is official, we are on our own. All of our company has come and gone this past month and what a huge blessing it was to have them. Whether to chase Miss A, clean, cook, watch both kids while errands were ran etc..., we are going to miss each and every one of you.
Here are a few pictures of their time with us.
Thank you can not say it enough, we miss you all already and can not wait to have you here again.
2 comments:
I never did see what the little guys stats were? I so wish my in laws were able to come and lend a hand. I got Adam home for 2 short weeks then ready or not I was on my own with 2 under 2! It gets easier every day or else I am so sleep deprived my brain has tricked me into thinking it is getting easier?!?!
Sure loved our time in Virginia!
Getting to spend time with grandkids is the best way to vacation. (But, those toddlers sure can wear out these old folks.)
;-)
Thanks for all your hospitality!
(And great weather!)
Jan and Dave
Post a Comment