I know the time was going to go by fast, but goodness, B is already one month old, how can that be??? We have enjoyed every second though, no matter how tired we are ;-)
At his 2-week well baby he had already gained a pound over his birth weight and another inch. Nothing is stopping this kid!
Miss A has gotten used to him being around, mostly ignores him and plays in her own little world, but will sometimes use her 'love taps' to let him know she is still the 'Big' sister. She will sing to him, read him stories as well as just have a conversation with him, I LOVE watching that! Here are a few pictures of B hanging (or sleeping) around the house.
2 comments:
I am so jealous of all the sleeping baby photos my friends have posted. Mine doesn't sleep!
I wish we could have taken pics of B too!!! SOOOOO cute! I hope you are getting SOME sleep :-) How's life in Virginia? Enjoy them while they are teeny tiny :-)
Post a Comment