Goodness Mr. B, I feel like I just got done writing about you at 3 months and now, here you are continuing to grow, 4 months and 4 days!
* You now know how to roll over like a champ- we are very proud of you because you are proud of yourself everytime you accomplish this task.
* You LOVE your exersaucer.
* You are still unsure about the bumbo. Your sister never used one and I have to say I let other people sway me to get one thinking it is the BEST thing EVER......we will see.....
* We started cereal with you last night and you gave us this funny look and let it all spill out of your mouth. I do hope this is not a sign of how the rest of your eating habits will be.
* We are tackling the night time routine with you. The past two nights I have been able to go without feeding you. I want to let you know that we DO love you and letting you 'cry out' your frustration truly is what will help you get the rest you so deserve. I know you did not think so tonight after crying for a looong time, but you finally fell asleep, so something worked,....right?!. Hopefully we can come to a quick understanding of this method so neither one of us has to do this again, OK?! Again, I DO love you very much!
* You love watching the world around you and smile every time your sister, Dad, or
myself catch your eye.
* You are going to be a talker like your sister and I love that.
* One of the MANY fun interactions between you and your sister we get to enjoy!
(Not sure if you can see because the video is fuzzy, but Miss A is holding the phone up to Mr. B's ear so he can talk to the 'person' on the other line- LOVE it)
3 comments:
I can't believe how much he is changing! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Oh my! What a big boy!
Sure miss him!
Grandma Jan
I know it! Georgia is just a few days shy of 4 months and I marvel at her progress daily. She still isn't making it the full 12 hours without nursing but we do have a solid bedtime that she has accepted... progress! I love the sibling interaction. It will be that much more fun with baby #3... someday.
Post a Comment