Friday, January 29, 2010

I love these kids

Some days might wear on me a little more than others, but really, with kids like these, how could I ever give up this job!?!

Miss A reading Mr. B Good Night Moon.


Enjoying a 45 degree sunny afternoon. (Snow in our forecast this weekend).


Enjoying some good old fashion floor time.


Who says you can not hire good help!


Ohh yeah, our other child, decided to break one of her toes while fracturing another, NO idea how that happened. (The cast lasted three days before she chewed it off!)


LOVE, LOVE this boy!


Our daily conversations....at least she knows what I am saying right?!? 'Ooops', her new favorite word, follows almost everything she does.

3 comments:

Tiffany Wickes said...

That was hilarious. She played simon says for a minute there. Brenden seems so mellow and sweet. They are cute!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! What a little genius you have! And I love hearing Brennan's laugh!
Love you guys!

Jan said...

I love the pictures and the videos.
Those two are going to have so much fun together!