This past weekend we received about 6 inches of snow which is unheard of for where we live in VA. What a calming and relaxing weekend because much of the town shut down. Great excuse to stay in PJ's all day! Also, a great excuse to dabble in the new programs that we installed on our computer this month. We finally upgraded our old programs on our Mac to the new ilife 09. I am loving playing around with all of the fun programs.
We had a couple requests for snow pictures from the family. I hope this video works for everyone, I had fun playing with the video/picture program.
While playing around with the new program I thought of Brad's sister-in-law, Becca, who has her own business capturing those special moments/memories and putting them on DVD to enjoy for a lifetime. She does wonderful work and if any of you would like to use her services, please check out her website and the work she has done.
What a great way to savor those memories of our children as we know how quickly they grow! She could help capture it in a virtual scrapbook for you......I am just saying!!
4 comments:
Quite the turn around for her from IL to VA! Do you think it was the snow in the tupperware?
Love that snow!
What fun -
Addison's first snow slope!
Enjoy it while it's there. I bet our old three inches lasts longer than your half foot! Spring will come, spring will come...;-)
Thanks for the sweet mention in your post. I appreciate it.
And great movie! Watch out- it can be addicting!
~Becca
What great pictures and videos! Miss A looks like she's loving that snow. She's such a cutie! I especially love the picture where she's got the big "Cheese" grin on her cute little face!
Miss y'all so much!
Give Miss A and Mr. B a big hug from us.
Post a Comment