It has just been the same old same old around here. Just gearing up for the hotter summer months, getting into a routine of how our days are going to be, etc. So, I thought I would share how a typical day is around our house for anyone who was wondering.....
Wake up- 630-7 (if we are lucky to push it that late). We get a little breakfast and enjoy some playtime.

Mid-morning- If we are not scooting off to the library for story time, playgroup, music class, or the grocery store we are usually having fun rearranging ALL the toys in the playroom, cleaning the house, playing 'mommy', or enjoying being outside.

Lunch time- This is usually an anxious time for me knowing I get to look forward to at least 45 minutes (or an hour on good days) that both children are napping at the same time. Let me tell you, I can accomplish A LOT in that small amount of time, who knew??!
Late afternoon- Once the mobile kiddo is up and running (literally these days), we are outside yet again, usually on a run around the park or just hanging out in the backyard. Sometimes on the weekends, Miss A likes to help Daddy with his chores as well!
Dinner time- I realized the other day how nice it was to actually look at Brad while I was talking to him instead of wrestling with Miss A or feeding her. Do not get me wrong, we each still have an eye on her and take turns with the 'no throwing your food', etc, but all in all to have a self-sufficient eater is wonderful......until in a few weeks when Mr. B joins us for the meals, then back to square one.
Bedtime- Ahhh, how I look forward to the routine for both kiddos. Mr. B tucks in around 7 and the little Misses at 8. Wow, I think I manage an hour before I am ready to tuck myself in, but I would not change our balanced yet hectic days because each one ends in memories!


Here is to another one tomorrow......good night.



4 comments:
My niece is brilliant! Can't wait for her to show me all her "tricks" this summer! See you June 26!
I can totally relate!! Looks like a busy routine, but it will be gone before you know it!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Becca
I remember when my mom asked me where I got the energy...now I am asking you! ;-)
Love the pics!
Wow, your day is exactly like mine! Except opposite gendered children and my boy likes to wait for the most incovenient times to say " need to go pee pee" Seriously? I just asked you when we were in the bathroom and you said no. Suddenly now when I have you in the parking lot you have to go... sheesh!
Post a Comment