Mr. B,
You still smile at me and your sister no matter what we may have done or not done for you. I was just thinking at dinner tonight how different my days would be if you were not so easy going and happy. Thank you! (Especially when I am 1V2)
This is how I have found you the past week and a half as your top two teeth are starting to pop through. It is usually your bib, but this day you just needed a little more I suppose. As soon as I took it out of your mouth you just smiled at me and shoved it back in. You are such a cute little stinker.
When the temperatures were hovering at the high 80's on Saturday I decided to let you and your sister splash and splash and dump and splash water all over. You LOVE splashing! You just hold your breath and smile every time the water would hit your face. As soon as you regained your composure, you were at it again.
Curious George is who you have become. Whatever I have or your sister, you want it and need to investigate. I love this about you. You will first test it out to see if it makes noise, then you will end up hitting yourself, and then you will taste it for good measure. It is so fun watching you learn about your surroundings. You are still eating good, a little too good, because carrying you around has become more of a process for me.
You are still a rolling machine but have now figured out how to turn yourself around on your belly which gets you into everything!
You are sitting up great and have been for a while. Sometimes you will get a grin on your face and slowly start to fall backwards, then you catch yourself by flipping onto your belly. Funny kid.
Dadadada is still your favorite phrase to say, loudly mind you, and over n over n over. It is OK because Mamma is going to come soon.....right??
Thank you for waking me up each morning with your babbles, raspberries and that smile of yours.
I love you Big Boy!


3 comments:
Can't wait to watch those kids splash in Grandma and Papa's new pool this summer!
Oh my...what a fast 8 months this has been!
I can't wait to look into those little round brown eyes myself!
Grandma Jan
He is too sweet! And I love Addison's pigtails! You do such a great job of journaling their milestones with your thoughts on the little people they are becoming, it's fun to read :)
Post a Comment