'That kid' who talks loud and screams during church.
'That kid' who screams and throws themselves on the floor in any store.
'That kid' who when you are on the phone with someone is screaming in your ear because all they want is the phone you are talking on to play with.
'That kid' who yells NO! NO! NO! NO! to everything you say.
Well, my sweet 2 year old is slowly turning her wheels in that direction. YIKES! With her ever expanding vocabulary (and a Mom trying to figure out which new word she is yelling at me because I have not heard it before and has no idea what she is saying) we have had plenty of practice with the frustrated yelling.
LORD, please help us in this journey we are embarking on. Please give Miss A and I patience to work together in finding a solution to these demanding situations.....
***Disclaimer.....I wrote this post about two weeks ago and had yet to post it because life kept getting in the way. Miss A has been doing *better* on her demands, but my short little prayer seems to always leave my mouth every night still. ***** More of what we have been up to this past month and a half to come.....
1 comment:
Oh Angie! I am with you and Asher is only 18 months...much more to come I'm sure! Glad it's not just my kid :)
Post a Comment