Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 Years: 24 Months: 730 Days.....

No matter how you look at it, 2 is what you are little Miss A, and you say it proudly! Oh how I have envied your life thus far. The travel, clothes (do not get me started on how many clothes and shoes you have), naps, food, friends, how many people LOVE you unconditionally, and a sweet smile to top it all off.


*Your vocabulary exploded this past month! I am still trying to catch up with all of the new words that have come out of your mouth! We have conversations now, it is so much fun listening to what you will say next.

*A monkey is what you remind me of. You climb on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g! Your Grandma says that is exactly how your Daddy was too....(hmmmm).

*You still enjoy your books immensely. You not only will sit and listen to them, but you have heard a handful of them so many times, you will read them to yourself now! (It warms my heart listening to you.)

*Stickers are a good 30 minute project for you (and me) now a days. I will find them in your hair, on your cheeks, pillows, couch, shoes,....... fun times.

*Directions are fun to give because you not only listen, but follow through with what I ask. You have become such a great help and more of an independent girl by doing this. I am proud of you!

*Food is still a pretty easy task with you. You know what is your favorite, but will still eat what is asked (even if we have to ask more than once).

*You talk and try to entertain your little brother more and more. What a delight this is to watch. You try and help with his diaper, bottle, and with his burp rags.



A few pictures of our fun summer in IL. Yum, watermelon season!! You enjoyed playing in your Papa's camper. You even got to ride around the block in it ( Mom and Dad were not home when this happened ;-)


*You are a very curious girl. If something new has crossed your path or you are really interested, you will get right down, listen and learn all you can about it. So fun to watch!


You were able to celebrate your Birthday with most of your family. What a perfect day to play, swim, open gifts, and blow out your candles. You got a lot of fun books, clothes, bubbles, and many more fun toys. One gift Mom is happy about is your trampoline, anything to help get your energy out at the end of the day!

*Oh yeah, you enjoy anything DORA. "Dora, boots, map, backpack, swiper jibber jibber fox, tico, jibber, jibber, ohhh maaaan" is what you ramble off when you hear the word Dora.


You stole my heart the first time I saw you Miss A. You still do when I get to watch you enjoy this little world you consider your own. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great posts, Ang! I recognize that trampoline...you'll never be sorry it's in your arsenal :)

Anonymous said...

COOL CHIC! I miss that little girl (and her mom and dad too!).

Unknown said...

LOVE her energy!! Morganne & Jack loved the time they spent with Miss A! They talk about her & Tank nonstop and can't wait to see them in OCtober!

~Becca