Mr. B,
*A.k.a 'Tank" as your Uncle Matt has nicknamed you, quite fitting I would say so myself.
*You are such a cute little boy. You have a laugh that fills the room and gets everyone else laughing right along with you. Your voice is so deep you have to give a second glance to make sure it is coming from your little mouth.
*You L.O.V.E the water. You would splash all day if I let you. I did not know any kid could smile, or be content for the matter, for as long as when you are in the pool! Oh, I love you handsome boy, you make me smile, a lot!
*I witnessed your first encounter with your sister and sharing. You were not a big fan, but your sister is thankfully into helping out and she was happy to make you happy, (another thing I love, but do not get used to that one bud!)
*You are not crawling around yet. You figure that rolling, going backwards on your belly, and twirling in circles on your belly is good enough to get you where you need to go in a timely manner.
*You still LOVE your sister, and she does you (most of the time). I wish that lasts forever between the two of you.
*You fill my heart with SO much love everyday, Thank you!
*You are eating cheerios and puffs like they are the last meal you are going to get. Gobble, gobble little man, please slow down!
*I have not given you enough of the green veggies lately because you are starting to make the funny face and gag when I give them to you. You know what that means, we might be a little heavy on the greens for a week till you remember how much you like them!!
*You are still a rock star in the car, especially for our trip to and from IL. You slept your usual 12 hours which worked out perfectly for us so Thanks! You look like such a Big boy in your new car seat too, boo, you are growing too fast.
Here are a few pictures from our trip to IL.
Getting to know your cousin (who is 4 months older). He did not sit still for very long because he was crawling off to bigger and better things. This however, did not encourage you to crawl, but just watch him go back and forth, back and forth with a smile.
Having fun with your Papa.
Did I mention you like to splash? OK, just making sure.
.
We were able to celebrate your Baptism in the Church your sister was and Mom and Dad were married! What a glorious day. You were surrounded by the Love of Christ and I could feel it.
3 comments:
I miss that little guy - and his deep voice! Give everyone hugs and kisses!
You children are so precious and that little girl just gets more beautiful by the day. Happy Birthday to her and like it or not, our little ones will celebrate theirs in 2 short months!
Oh how much fun we had getting to know little "Tank" these past few weeks in IL!! We just think he is precious!!!
~Becca
Post a Comment