Mr B. in the last 24 hours has put a dead fly, pine needle, leaves, grass and pieces of bark in his mouth (not quite sure how much was actually consumed, I did get all but one wing of the fly out.....yuck!) BUT he is starting to master the whole army crawl/scoot so that makes me feel a smidge better.
Day 1 of potty training, 4 new pairs of underwear in just 2 hours.....
Ahh busy crazy messy days, I look forward to the challenge!
3 comments:
Oh, what a fun time in VA!
Wish I was there to help!
(Or do I?)
Love hearing the stories!
Illinois Grandma Jan
Things that make you go hmmm....dirty diapers or dirty underwear? BRAVE MOM!
Love, Meg
I'm glad we are past that point with Nolan but poop is still an issue. Boys are gross. They are precious but still gross. G won't sit in her poo 10 minutes but no not Nolan, he will sleep in it. Thus the awful rash on his behind right now. Good luck friend!
Post a Comment