Mr. B~
You are finally on-the-go. Why does being able to walk make it OK to get into EVERTHING? While you were crawling you could still reach the outlets, Bailey's bowls of food and water, the books and magazines. BUT, now you feel the need to continuously get into all of it over and over and over. You keep me on my toes!
You made it through your first (and hopefully last), worst haircut. I thought it would be a good idea to give you a trim before our trip back to IL for the Holiday's. I honestly did not think using the trimmers would be so difficult!! *Whoops* So, a good ol' buzz cut it turned out to be. I will admit it took me about 3 days to get over how short it was. I even kept your hat on you while we were shopping so no one would see what I did to your hair!! Oh well, that was short lived and I am glad we did it. Not too sure what we will do once this next hair cut rolls around...
A few words are leaving your tongue these days. pzzz (please), Dada, Ginger, Sis, Mama (or so I think....). You are a babbler like your sister was at your age, I do enjoy your stories. The car seems to be your most thought inspiring times and the stories you come up are book worthy I am sure.
Just a few pictures...
Splashing and making a mess (surprise, surprise). This was your Aunt Meg's idea while visiting Grandma and Papa's house, turned out to be quite the fun mess!! (Thanks, Aunt Meg!!)
Life with you and your sister,....just priceless.
You are very independent and have been for a while. You want to feed yourself so I let you, no matter how messy you get.
P.S....
I would like to ask a favor..... I know you are all about asserting your independence, but when we are in a parking lot, could you please not let go of my hand, turn around and make a mad dash for it?! For my sanity and you ever setting foot on the ground again, I would appreciate it!! Love, Mom
2 comments:
He looks like a little gorilla with his arms in the air... so cute. Was that the big change in the house you talked about a few posts ago?
Ang, he's so cute! I love that you buzzed his hair; you know that's what I did to Wyatt and he says he prefers it short, so I bet Brennan does, too. Wish I could hear his chatter and see him in action.
Post a Comment