Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To Miss A~

I love you to pieces.

You are a little over two and half years old now. I have enjoyed every day with you. The quiet, sleepy, loud, humorous, challenging and just plain fun moments. You challenge me to teach you all the time because you are a sponge. You make me laugh when you want to be silly. You keep me on my toes because you do not forget a thing! You tug at my heart with your nurturing and thoughtfulness towards your brother and others. On the other hand, you make my blood boil when you knock your brother over yet again or hit him on the head (after we have talked endlessly about it). It shocks me when you tell me 'No!' , "Leave me alone!", or 'Go Away!' It swells my heart to see how proud you get when you accomplish things by yourself. You remind me of me!

You were pretty sick over the weekend and it was your very first, lay around all day, can not keep anything down, hold me and do not let me go kind of sick. Enough to make me not want to let you go (but not enough to sleep with you all night, sorry Kid, I just can not do it!!) You bounced back tremendously though with a superb attitude, appetite! I can not wait to see what each new day holds for us! Thank you for letting me not be perfect and still know you are such an amazing girl!

At the squadron Christmas Party.

Not a huge fan of Santa when he visited Grandma and Papa's house.

Getting good at 'Cheese'!


A beautiful, smart, entertaining, and lovable girl.
~I love you~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! How we miss her!!!!!! So wish we could see you guys more often!!

~Becca

Anonymous said...

I second Becca - miss those cute kids TONS! Can't wait for this summer!